CU*TALK 24-HOUR AUDIO RESPONSE
With just one phone call, you can get fast, confidential information about your IECU accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you need is a touch-tone phone, the credit union’s access code, 053, your account number(s) and your PIN (Personal Identification Number. Initially, your PIN is the last four digits of the primary member’s social security number.
CU*TALK allows you to:
- Review your account balance(s)
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including
deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Transfer funds between accounts with different member numbers
To Access CU*TALK:
- Dial 1 (800) 860-5704
- Enter 0-5-3-#
- Enter Your Account Number (Base Account Number Only)
- Enter Your PIN
- Follow the menu, CU*Talk will guide you through the steps
For further assistance, contact IECU today.
Monthly statements are sent out for all share draft/checking, ACH/ Direct Deposit, and ATM/Visa Check Card activity. Quarterly statements indicating all other account activity are mailed in January, April, July and October. It is very important that you open your statement as soon as you get it. Important information about your credit union and services we offer is sent to you in each statement.
Please Note: One Day General Admission tickets are valid ONLY at Six Flags St. Louis. They may not be used at any other Six Flags location. Additionally, Season Passes must be validated at Six Flags St. Louis before they can be used at any other park. Six Flags St. Louis will issue you a plastic Season Pass card, which can then be used at all other Six Flags locations.
Horace Mann Services
As a member of Illinois Educators Credit Union, you automatically qualify to take advantage of services offered by Horace Mann including: Life, Health, Auto and Long-Term Care Insurance.