It’s Me 247 Online Banking
By simply logging onto It’s Me 247 Online Banking, you can get fast, confidential information about your IECU accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you need is a computer with internet access to get started. To sign into It’s Me 247, all you will need is your base account number and your PIN (personal identification number), or as it is referred to on It’s Me 247, your password. Your username will be your base account number, and your initial password will be the last 4 digits of the primary member’s social security number. After you click log-in, you will be prompted to change your password to a new one that you can remember. Also, upon your initial log-in to It’s Me 247 you will be asked to select and answer 3 security questions. If you need to reset your PIN (password) later, you will be asked these questions online in order to do so.
It’s Me 247 Online Banking allows you to:
- Review your account balance(s)
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including
deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments
- Verify and view cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View Credit Union Rates
- Request a loan
- Request correspondence from the Credit Union
- Pay your bills online
- Review your monthly and quarterly statements
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Transfer funds between accounts with different member numbers
- And much, much more!
For more information about this service, contact IECU today.
To Access It’s Me 247 Online Banking:
- Visit our website at www.iecumember.org
- From our homepage, click the It’s Me 247 login icon
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- From the main screen of It’s Me 247, access your Credit Union account from the privacy of your own home