Identity theft and fraud pose real concerns, but that doesn’t mean you should have to constantly worry about it! In partnership with CyberScout®, IECU members can now purchase CyberScout® Identity and Credit Monitoring to take your identity protection to a whole new level.
CyberScout® Identity and Credit Monitoring can help protect you and your family from identity theft and fraud by detecting activity that may indicate your personal information has been compromised. Working in conjunction with the three top credit bureaus — TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian — this service continuously monitors millions of pieces of credit and public data to ensure your information remains safe. Deter thieves and avoid the timely (and expensive) clean-up process by protecting yourself with FraudScout today!
Plans & Pricing:
Honor Roll Plan-Click to Enroll!
• Single Bureau Credit Report & Score (TransUnion)
• Daily Monitoring with Alerts covering Single Credit Bureau
Special IECU Member Pricing: $7.99/mo. Or $88.00/yr. SAVE $7.88
Dean’s List Plan-Click to Enroll!
• Triple Bureau Credit Report & Score (TransUnion, Experian, Equifax)
• Daily Monitoring with Alerts covering all Three Bureaus
• Change of Address Report & Monitoring
• Social Security Trace Report & Monitoring
• Court Records Report & Monitoring
• Identity Theft Reimbursement Insurance
Special IECU Member Pricing: $11.99/mo. Or $120.00/yr. SAVE $23.88
After you purchase your optional credit monitoring service, FraudScout® will keep a watchful eye on both your credit information and your online reputations to keep your identity safe and privacy levels high. If FraudScout® detects potentially unscrupulous activity, you will receive an alert followed by access to 24/7 full resolution support from our experienced fraud specialists who will help them every step of the way.