START/RESTART LOAN PROGRAM
If you’ve had issues financing in the past, the IECU Restart Loan is for you. We are here to help, no matter your current financial situation, and are able to do so with interest rates much lower than those offers from predatory lenders. We know that mistakes happen and are happy to help get you back on track in any way we can without judgement. The Restart Loan Program offers a solution to repair poor credit and provide financial guidance while sticking to a budget and vehicle that’s within your means (Don’t worry, we’ll discuss what that means too). Simply secure your amount, pay it back on time, and your positive payment history will be reported to the credit bureaus. You’ll be back on track in no time!
Everybody gets their start somewhere, so let IECU be the place you get yours! The IECU Start Loan Program offers low rates, payment plans specialized for first-time borrowers and an IECU team that will take the time to explain how it all works. Just like that, you’ll see your credit begin to build and open new doors for your personal finance options!
- Maximum loan amount of $15,000 vehicle loans and $750 Visa credit limit
- No Federal or State tax liens or back due child or spousal support
- At least 12 months of consecutive full time employment
- Any open collections or civil judgement must be approved by a member of Executive Management.
- All bankruptcies must be discharged a minimum of 3 months.
- All other underwriting guidelines apply.
Other restrictions apply. Please see an IECU Loan Officer for more details. To open a Start or Restart Loan, an individual must meet the standard IECU membership eligibility requirements. A Member Services Representative can discuss these with you, or view a detailed list on our Membership page.