START/RESTART LOAN PROGRAM
IECU is here to help, no matter your current financial situation, and is able to do so with interest rates much lower than those offers from predatory lenders. In a world where second chances are hard to come by, the IECU Restart Loan Program offers a solution to repair poor credit and provide financial guidance from an experienced IECU Lending Officer. If you have a low credit score or have had financing issues in the past, the IECU Restart Loan is for you. Simply secure your amount, pay it back on time, and your positive payment history will be reported to the credit bureaus. You’ll be back on track in no time!
For our members who are just starting out and are looking to establish credit for the first time, IECU offers the Start Loan Program. Our low rates and specialized payment plans work together while you learn the basics of savings. Just like that, you’ll see your credit begin to build and open new doors for your personal finance options!
- Maximum loan amount of $15,000 vehicle loans and $750 Visa credit limit
- No Federal or State tax liens or back due child or spousal support
- At least 12 months of consecutive full time employment
- Any open collections or civil judgement must be approved by a member of Executive Management.
- All bankruptcies must be discharged a minimum of 3 months.
- All other underwriting guidelines apply.
Other restrictions apply. Please see an IECU Loan Officer for more details. To open a Start or Restart Loan, an individual must meet the standard IECU membership eligibility requirements. A Member Services Representative can discuss these with you, or view a detailed list on our Membership page.