It’s Me 247 Online Banking
By simply logging onto It’s Me 247 Online Banking, you can get fast, confidential information about your IECU accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is a computer with internet access to get started. This helpful video walks you through the process of logging in for the first time (written instructions are available below, if you prefer).
It’s Me 247 Online Banking allows you to:
- Review your account balance(s)
- Verify your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments
- Verify and view cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View Credit Union rates
- Request a loan
- Request correspondence from the Credit Union
- Pay your bills online
- Review your monthly and quarterly statements
- Change your password
- Transfer funds between accounts with different member numbers
- And much, much more!
For more information about this service, contact IECU today.
To access It’s Me 247 Online Banking for the first time:
To get started, simply follow the steps below. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at (217) 528-2642 during business hours.
- Click the It’s Me 247 login icon, found above and in the main left-hand menu.
- Enter your username. This is your base account number (no suffix such as 000 or 009).
- Enter your password. For your first login, the default password is the last 4 digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number.
- Click the login button.
- You will be prompted to create a new password. Your password must be 6 to 10 characters in length and is case sensitive. Be sure to pick a strong password that cannot be easily guessed by someone else.
- You will also be asked to select and answer 3 security questions.
- On every subsequent login, you will be asked to enter your password and answer one of your security questions.
If your default password does not work, please call IECU and we will gladly reset it for you. Once your password is reset, you will have 24 hours to log into It’s Me 247 and create another new password. If you do not login within 24 hours, your password will need to be reset again for security reasons.
If you have forgotten your password:
If you forget your Online Banking password, you may call us at (217) 528-2642 and we will gladly reset it for you. You may also reset your own password by following the steps below:
- Enter your username and click “login”
- Look for the link that reads “I forgot my password.” This is located below the boxes for your password and security question.
- You will be prompted to answer all three of your security questions. If you answer them correctly, you will then be asked to create a new password.