IECU is proud to bring our members the myCUmortgage program, available now! Members throughout the state of Illinois can apply for a mortgage from IECU. Whether you are looking to buy a home or refinance an existing mortgage, we have affordable options. The application process is easy: contact an IECU Specialist and we’ll help you get started on the road to purchasing a home. To speak with a Specialist or to schedule an appointment, please call (217) 528-2642.
If you don’t already have an IECU Debit Card, here’s another great reason to get one! Members can now sign up for the Prewards Program! Prewards are digital coupons that give you instant savings from a variety of retail stores, restaurants, and other merchants, and you redeem them just by using your IECU Debit Card. Here’s how it works:
- Go to www.ileducatorscu.myprewards.com to sign up and register your IECU Debit Card.
- Choose how you want to receive updates about available offers (text message and/or email). Offers can also be viewed by logging on to the Online Dashboard.
- Review the offers available to you. Examples are $10 off a purchase of $50, or $5 off a purchase of $20. The offers are designed by the merchants and are automatically applied to your Debit Card.
- To redeem a merchant’s Preward offer, make a qualifying purchase and pay with your Debit Card. The savings will be credited to your account and will appear on your IECU statement!
Prewards are a great way to save at places you already shop, so sign up today! For additional information or questions, please contact IECU.
IECU is proud to announce that we have joined Credit Union Service Centers, a nationwide shared branching network! Shared branching allows our members to utilize the branches of other participating credit unions to conduct transactions on IECU accounts. If you are unable to visit an IECU branch, you can instead locate a CU Service Centers participating credit union to:
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Cash Checks
- Make transfers between accounts
- Check your IECU account balances
The CU Service Centers network includes thousands of credit unions across the United States. Shared branches provide a convenient, easy-to-access option for members who are traveling or those who do not live or work near an IECU branch. When visiting a shared branch location, you will need to provide the name of your Credit Union, your IECU account number, and a valid photo ID.
Finding a shared branch location is easy! Visit www.creditunion.net, look for the CU Service Centers logo, or call 800-919-2872.
Following the announcement of our name change to Illinois Educators Credit Union, we received the same question from a number of members: What do I do with my Sangamon Schools Credit Union checks, Debit Card, and Credit Card?
Illinois Educators Credit Union members should continue to use their current checks, Visa Debit Cards, and Visa Credit Cards issued under Sangamon Schools Credit Union. All Credit Union information, including account number and routing number, remains the same. Checks with the IECU logo will be sent to you when you next order checks. New Visa Debit Cards and Credit Cards will be issued at the time of renewal and will be sent to the address on file with the Credit Union.
Applying for membership is easy! Our field of membership now includes members of the Illinois Educators Association!
Call 1-800-697-7728 to get started or Apply Online today!
If you find a loan rate better than ours, we may be able to beat it by .25%. The final rate must fall within Credit Union guidelines.
Rate must be verifiable by the Credit Union. If it cannot be, the member will be required to provide documentation prior to loan rate adjustment.
Sign up for IECU’s NEW and IMPROVED online e-statements. The list of reasons for choosing E-Statements keeps growing:
- Fast - E-Statements are available much sooner than a mailed copy
- Safe - advanced security keeps your data intact
- Convenient - view up to your last 12 months of statements from any web connection
- Eco-friendly - conserve resources by printing only what you need
- Easier to Read - new XML graphical format
- More Convenient - expanded options to download data
- More Powerful - new calculators to reconcile your checking account online (coming soon!)
To sign up for E-Statements just “click” on the Statements link in It’s Me 247 Online Banking.